Tuesday 26 January 2016

Who would be the audience of you media product?



Unfortunately the video would not load. Below is the link. 



Due to the chart genre of my magazine my audience would be ABC1 aspirers. Aspirers like attractive products and like to follow the trends. They do not like to stand out and so my magazine will appeal to them as it allows them to keep up to date with the latest music.

My audience would be mainly female due to the gossip approach of my magazine - this approach will equally attract aspirers as they 'aspire' to be like the people they read about - however I attempted to make my magazine gender neutral as to not alienate a range of audiences.

Additionally, my audience will be young adults, primarily between the ages of 16 and 20. Typically, this age group is more interested in current music (NRS results show that 164,000 ABC1 between the ages of 15 and 34 purchased Q magazine; a magazine that features similar music to my own) and social ideas that will be featured in my magazine. As well as this, they are more likely to have a disposable income, due to their ABC1 status, that allows them to purchase my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This blog will consist of my Alevel media pieces.